Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reflexion

Warning – These are random thoughts prone to improper grammar, spelling, etc., but they are straight from the heart……..

Please be praying for Friend Day on Sunday December 7th. I hope we pack this place out with people from all over the area. Begin inviting your neighbors, friends, family to come and hang out with us and chow down on some chili at the chili cook-off. I am hoping to have the entire Creekview Varsity football team and coaches here that Sunday as well. Looks like Coach Morrell will be the chili judge this year. Some like it hot, I guess…
Praise God the 2009 budget has finally been completed and will be handed out soon. This budget is a faith budget but praise God, “Faith is the reality of what is hoped for, the proof of what is not seen.” Hebrews 11:1. I believe God has some massive things in store for FBCHS this next year and praise God for the vision and confidence of the people within this fellowship. You are incredible. Stay faithful…
Continue to pray for Kevin and Rita as they seek the Lord concerning His direction for their lives. They have been such an incredible blessing over the past few weeks and I pray that the Lord be honored in whatever direction they make. For selfish reasons I would absolutely love to keep them here, but it is not up to me, the Lord will direct them and they will obey. But, if God chooses to place the in North Carolina we can be sure of the reality that He will provide for the needs of our church as well. We are praying for you guys!!!
I can hardly wait to begin our Sunday Night Thrive services. We will begin on January 4th with a concert by Crutch Field. John, the founder of the group is a dear friend of many years. I believe God will greatly use this group as they lead us in a night of worship. You can check out their website at www.crutchfieldband.com. Be sure and put this date on your calendar now because you will not want to miss this event.
Sunday night is going to be awesome. This is one of my favorite services in the entire year. We will have turkey and dressing and fest with the family (of God). The church will be preparing the turkey’s and if you guys will bring the side dishes (see Alisa with any questions) we will have a great time of food and fellowship. Don’t forget, 5 pm.
Man I thank God for you folks. I consider one of the greatest joys of my life being your Pastor.

No comments: